Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blue Kool-Aid for our fish!!

What a wonderful weekend we had here. I moved some of my plants around and found them a new home. I decided this chair would greet my friends as they come up my driveway on the way to the back door.

Mike (my pool boy) filled the pond up and the leak is fixed. He cleaned it one more time. Hopefully our fish down the basement will see the light of day this week.

Mike added a blue dye to help prevent green algae. I think it makes it look like blue raspberry kool-aid. He said it should fade a little. I sure hope it does.

Man is not an aquatic animal, but from the time we stand in youthful wonder beside a Spring brook, till we sit in old age and watch the endless roll of the sea, we feel a strong kinship with the waters of this world.- Hal Borland

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feel free to visit my blog as well. I love company:)