Saturday, September 15, 2012

Thrift Store/Rummage Sale Shopping


 My sister and I had some good luck today. I found these two chairs for the garden. They are painted a nice bright cheery color. They came with some very pretty floral chair pads. I think these will end up in the Greenhouse when it is done. $4.00 each. Can't beat that price.
   
Wood table legs and some plastic banister spindles that will become butterflies and dragonflies. A project for the winter months.
Glass and pottery that will become garden flowers and totems.

Some glass lamps taken apart and will become totems.
Some items that will be placed in my garden. Love white accents in the garden
A plastic display piece Hubby got...once I removed all the stickers and cleaned it all up, it will be great to put all the screws, wing nuts and washers, etc in it. I love having in it's place and a place for everything. 

No comments: